WiregrassWx™ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wiregrass Region's Weather Source!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Weather Warnings
Weather Warnings

New Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mrsweather
mrsweather

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-11

New Members Empty
PostSubject: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:52 pm

Hello New Members. If you would, Please introduce yourself in here. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wizbiz
Dust Devil
wizbiz

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-12

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:04 am

Hello everyone screen name is wizbiz , my real name is Russell. I reside in Henry County between Newville and Abbeville. While I am (and have) always interested in weather, I am an avid reader of science and weather fits greatly into that subject. My regular job don't deal anything with the interest of mine in community service and weather, I work in Dothan each day. My hobbies include computers and mainly photography. I have been taking photos since I was a small child,to me photos tell stories of time that would otherwise be lost, it also let others share what your eyes has seen.

I am 50 years old (not such a spring chicken anymore) Smile I have 3 dogs,which means I like animals..nature,and of course one of the "Green Thumbs" that believe in doing what I can to keep the planet clean. I enjoy gardening each year. Keep mental notes of how weather and gardening tactics made for different yeilds.

I am glad there is an interest in weather here locally with the creation of this site,I hope more folks will get involoved in sharing info here..I look forward to hearing from all who join here to better help me learn on weather and related events.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/imagesearch.html?handle=wizb
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-01-10

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:04 am

Great Post!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wiregrasswx
mrsweather
mrsweather

Female

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Great Post!! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Male

New Members Empty
PostSubject: About Admin   New Members Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:38 pm

Well I guess I'll Introduce myself. I am Eric (The Admin), I have lived in Clio all my life. Little towns are good and sometimes bad. For people that don't know, Clio Alabama is George C. Wallace's Home Town along with Baseball's Hall of Fame and Sports Broadcaster Don Sutton. I started being interested in Weather, I guess about 5-6 years ago. But here lately I've been more involved with it. I'm planning on enrolling in either Mississippi State or Penn State to pursue this dream of mine. I currently hold 2 certificates in Severe Storm Spotting, one is basic and the other is Advance. Also I'm the City Coordinator of the Skywarn Group I started here.

Just like to thank ya'll for stopping by. If you have any questions just let me know. Please tell your family and friends about us here. The more people we get in here, the better this fourm will be.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
mrsweather
mrsweather

Female

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:30 pm

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Caitlin (moderator). I was born and raised in Webb, AL (for those of you who do not know where that is, it is just east of Dothan on Hwy 52). I now live in Clio, AL. I am an EMT-B ( soon to hopefully be a Paramedic) and i work at Care Ambulance and enjoy it most of the time. I have always enjoyed helping people and one day I hope to be a Flight Nurse or a Flight Medic. If you have any questions I will do my best to help you and if I can't help you I am pretty sure Eric can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wizbiz
Dust Devil
wizbiz

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-12

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Nice post for both Admin and Moderator. It was nice to learn a bit more about each of you. I think this site is a wonderful idea and hope we get more to join. I do hope/wish the both of you get a chance to become what it is in life you both desire to be...
BEST WISHES
Back to top Go down
http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/imagesearch.html?handle=wizb
mrsweather
mrsweather

Female

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Thank You very much Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
grafxmade
Dust Devil

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-16

New Members Empty
PostSubject: What Up Dog   New Members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey Eric..glad to this forum! Cool man!!

(artboy) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Male

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Thank ya, thank ya very much...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WiregrassWx™ Forum :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: